April Month Tech Glimpse
Updated: Apr 29
1.Facebook had bought Jio shares for the stake of 9.9% which is around $5.7 billion worth-deal.
2. Facebook made its debut in the video conferencing platform by launching a tool that supports 50 participants.
3. Facebook launched a messenger app for kids to encourage the kids to stay connected their friends under the guidance of their parents.
4. WhatsApp had launched a dark mode theme to make better user-experience.
5. WhatsApp had launched the stickers to stay connected with the community in the pandemic situation
6. WhatsApp sets the limitation for the forward messages by reducing the number of one.
7. Instagram launched the stickers of food deliveries, gift cards, and donations for supporting small businesses.
8. Google Meet is available for free now which had launched to compete in the video calling platform.
9. Microsoft had collaborated with Coca-Cola with 5-year deal to supply the software.
10. Twitter had put a hold on SMS Services for the security concern